Embeddable MIDI

From: Anthony
Subject: Embeddable MIDI
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 02:17:12 +0000 (UTC)

Invoking lilypond-book allows me to generate HTML with lilypond tags into
HTML with PNG images. I've got that bit down. But is there a way to embed
the MIDI into the document? Using \midi with generate the midi file but it
doesn't embed it into the HTML document.

Also, on a less important matter, is there a way to change where and what is
generated? Meaning, I only need PNG images embedded into HTML. But I don't
need eps, tex, texi, ly, ect. Each lilypond snippet seems to go into a
directory XX. Could I change this and put them all into the same directory?