Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially

From: immanuel litzroth
Subject: Re: Supporting my work on LilyPond financially
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 14:56:21 +0100

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling <address@hidden> wrote:
On 01/12/13 14:13, immanuel litzroth wrote:
I follow a music education program that requires me to play in a combo 1 hour a
week. The scores there are prepared
by paid professionals, usually in Sibelius. They are invariably late, and
usually unreadable when they arrive.
Chords on top of each other, confusing spacing and layout, although they are
normally just a melody (if even that) without
any articulation marks and some chords.

Sounds to me like, regardless of the software involved, you are paying the wrong professionals.

Out of curiosity, what form do the scores arrive in -- paper, PDF, ... ?

Here's a nice example.
Immanuel