Re: how to move TextScript closer to the staff?

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: how to move TextScript closer to the staff?
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 03:21:11 -0800 (PST)

karol wrote
> Because LilyPond does not handle fingaring notation well, I wrote markup
> command:

what do you mean by that - example?

> The drawback is that the numerals are not centered on notehead.
>
> Now, take a look at the example. My question is: how can I improve the
> code to have this TextScript (numerals) closer to the staff?

maybe you can adapt http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=637 to your needs
(see the file below)

but - imo - using LilyPond's fingering is better:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n154765/test5.png>
test5.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n154765/test5.ly>

Eluze