Re: Problems with LilyJAZZ.ily

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Problems with LilyJAZZ.ily
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 23:51:16 +0100

2013/11/25 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>
If you'd like to help with getting bend stuff and LilyJAZZ into
openlilylib/snippets that would be absolutely awesome!  We accept pull
requests on github, or you could send us patches.  If you don't feel
comfortable with such workflows, It would be enough if you just told
us what exactly to put there.  In other words, we need:
- the latest version of the stuff to put into the repostory
- up-to-date description, including known issues, TODOs, nonstandard
dependencies etc.  In other words, the description should contain all
important informations about the package (so that one doesn't have to
sift through mailing list archives or tracker issue comments).

I have an account on github and I'm ok with that workflow.
In the weekend I'll send a pull request for bend.ly, including a commit for each version of bend.ly (from original 2.14 by Marc to 2.16 adapted by Harm).

If Marc or Harm are reading this message, I've just compiled bendtest.ly with 2.17.96 and there's a problem in measure 10: a beam appears and I get this warning:

Drawing systems...

bendtest.ly: warning: no viable initial configuration found: may not find good beam slope

\bendGrace {

\preBendRelease c8( d)( } c2) r2

Layout output to `bendtest.ps'...

Converting to `./bendtest.pdf'...