Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 132, Issue 81

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 132, Issue 81
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 15:39:45 +0100

Thank you! Have been searching through docs, but didn’t find this one. It seems to be perfect!

cheers

Maurits

From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Write to a separate file from a custom set of engravers
Date: 16 november 2013 13:29:57 CET

Maurits Lamers <address@hidden> writes:

Hi all,

If I create an additional set of engravers in Scheme, what approach
should I take if I want the output of these engravers to end up in a
separate output file?
This separate file should not be the generated post script file or a log file.
I could call (open-file ) and write to it, I could also create a
closure in which I get access to this file, but this doesn’t give me
any control on the order in which the output is written to the file,
or does it?
What would be the best approach here?

Have you looked at ly/event-listener.ly already?

--
David Kastrup