Re: export to musescore

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: export to musescore
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:18:16 +0000

On Tue, 2013-11-12 at 19:16 +0100, Stefan Thomas wrote:
> Dear Richard,
>
> I've tried to open a lilypond-file with denemo, but it didn't work,
> unfortunately.

Yes - what I had in mind was to use Denemo to create the LilyPond you
need (then you can pass the Denemo file to your students). Only a
limited amount of LilyPond syntax is parsed by Denemo. What works best
is pasting LilyPond notes into a staff in Denemo, but sadly whole
LilyPond file import rarely succeeds without pruning out various
constructs that Denemo doesn't cope with.

Richard