Re: Thoughts about creating Stack Exchange page?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Thoughts about creating Stack Exchange page?
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 07:15:09 +0100

I'm somewhat split in this question:

I very much like stackexchange and use it as a resource for latex, git and python questions regularly.
Finding answers to Lilypond questions there would be nice too.

But I think the user base of Lilypond is significantly smaller than of the other mentiones topics, and I'm afraid this would "distribute" our limited resources. This mailing list is the essence of LilyPond knowledge, and I'm not sure it's a good idea to touch on this.

Urs

ryanmichaelmcclure <address@hidden> schrieb:
I'm not sure if many of you are familiar with Stack Exchange. However, to
those who are--What are your thoughts about creating a LilyPond Stack
Exchange page? I personally love the concept of Stack Exchange, and I
believe that it would be great for the LilyPond community.

-----
Ryan McClure

Luna Music Engraving