Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Portfile for Frescobaldi on Mac

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Portfile for Frescobaldi on Mac
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:46:12 +0600

Am 2013-10-31 um 10:23 schrieb Tim McNamara <address@hidden>:

> It may be necessary to install the new version of the developer software and
> the associated command line tools in order for MacPorts to update correctly.
> It may also be that the new OS broke something that has to be fixed.

Yep, as was written, QT doesn’t compile; I didn’t look into the error yet, that
GUI stuff is mostly too complicated for me anyway...

> I do still find myself using Marc's LilyEditor as it's quicker to launch (I
> apparently can't assign .ly and .ily files to go to Frescobaldi when double
> clicked, for some reason unknown to me, so when I have to do something quick
> LilyEditor gets the file).

Then probably there’s something missing in the setup.py; I use my own, that
contains:

        CFBundleDocumentTypes         = [
        {'CFBundleTypeExtensions': ['ly'],
         'CFBundleTypeName':'LilyPond File',
         'CFBundleTypeRole':'Editor'}
        ]

That sets Frescobaldi as editor for .ly files.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm