Re: Feedback for Frescobaldi's Preview Mode

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: Feedback for Frescobaldi's Preview Mode
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 16:07:02 +0100

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> One thing I would like to add myself is a checkbox to disable/enable
> the Preview Modes as a whole while keeping their settings. I find it
> inconvenient to manually have to deselect all boxes when I want to
> compile without any Preview Options but _with_ point-and-click.
> Opinions?

Maybe this is overkill, but you could add a settings dialog with
multiple columns. One column for preview, one column for production, one
column for 'custom'. The LilyPond menu gives quick access to the three
engrave modes, and the dialog can be used (probably just once) to select
the desired details for each of the engrave modes.

-- Johan