Re: lilypond-book: warning: cannot detect textwidth from LaTeX

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: lilypond-book: warning: cannot detect textwidth from LaTeX
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 19:28:00 +0200

Am 25.10.2013 15:45, schrieb Marcos Press:
Hi all!

Every time I run lilypond-book I have the same first three lines:

####
Running `pdflatex' on file `/tmp/tmpk95zdA.tex' to detect default page
settings.

lilypond-book: warning: Unable to auto-detect default settings:

lilypond-book: warning: cannot detect textwidth from LaTeX
####

Then, it ends up rendering the hole thing completly, nearly without
problem except my ouns wich are allways there. :)

Is there any way to solve these auto-detection?

Without knowing how your file looks like and how you invoke
lilybond-book, there is probably some extrasensory perception
needed ;-)

If not, how can I tell lilypond-book the textwidth of my tex file? And
how can I know it?

I had a similar case some time ago due to the fact that I used
xelatex for processing the file but forgot to tell lilypond-book
to use xelatex for auto-detection.