A function for specifying slur attachment

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: A function for specifying slur attachment
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 22:10:18 +0200

A long-missed feature is now back: as the first part of slur shaping
improvements promised by me, i wrote a snippet that allows you to
specify how the slur should be attached to the notes.

here's the function:
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/blob/shape-update/notation-snippets/shaping-bezier-curves/slur-attachments.ily
here are the examples (output attached)
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/blob/shape-update/notation-snippets/shaping-bezier-curves/att-example.ly

I dedicate this snippet to Graham Percival - see more information here
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-09/msg00675.html
(while the previous snippet was small and only partially written by
me, this one is more substantial and i wrote it on my own - took me 10
hours to do this!)

There may be some further improvements to the snippet, after i finish
improving \shape.

How do you like it?

best,
Janek