Re: Mandatory or a cautionary accidental?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Mandatory or a cautionary accidental?
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:12:12 +0200

Hi David, Christ and Simon,

thanks for your opinion.
Obviously it boils down to the statement that leaving the reminder sharp for the gis' is impractical/impolite but not wrong.
See the actual situation in the attached image. The gis' is on the third beat in the lower voice of the right hand.
It is clear to me that there _has_ to be a sharp, the question is only if it will be a cautionary or a mandatory accidental.
And resulting from your opinions I will make it a cautionary one.

Best
Urs