Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.11
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:14:33 +0200

"Phil Burfitt" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Your reports are inconsistent, you skip important parts (like saying
there are undefined control sequences without quoting any actual error
message).

If you really want usable advice, you better make it a habit to use
cut&paste rather than retyping (possibly from memory) in order to relate
what is happening at your site.

The help string is supposed to imply using either

    -I DIR

or

    --include=DIR

but definitely not both at the same time.

--
David Kastrup