RE: Frescobaldi 2.0.11

From: Peter Gentry
Subject: RE: Frescobaldi 2.0.11
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:08:30 +0100

  Windows Vista and IE9 Nothing happens when I try to download something that
comes from s3.amazonaws.com whatever that is. The
browser freezes.

 This GIT stuff seems completely baffling and unhelpful why is it used? I love
Frecobaldi but not the download options.
 Sorry about last post I thoght I had changed the subject....