Re: Frescobaldi and pdf

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi and pdf
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:52:03 +0200

2013/10/13 Mario Moles <address@hidden>:
> Hi!
>
> I have a strange message on the log:
>
> lilypond 2.17.25 [Inno ComoeniusOrch.ly] in avvio...
>
> attenzione: opzione interna sconosciuta: debug-control-points
>
> attenzione: opzione interna sconosciuta: debug-voices
>
> Elaborazione di
>
> and I also have a strange pdf output as in the image attached.
>
> I do not know what I clicked on in the menus of Frescobaldi: can you help
> me?

I am confused. Your sample shows control points. There currently is
not any occurrence of "debug-control-points" in our codebase. The
string is also not found in the docs. I also searched the whole
changes history and I cannot find anything.
Google does not find either
site:lilypond.org/doc/v2.17 "debug-control-points"
or
site:lilypond.org/doc/v2.17  debug "control points"

What is happening? Here ends my knowledge. Please send me a copy of
the lilypond source file and/or press Ctrl-Shift-M in Frescobaldi and
tell me what's the content of the commandline area at the bottom in
that dialog.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com