Re: Stand alone guitar chord/scale diagrams

From: Kevin Tough
Subject: Re: Stand alone guitar chord/scale diagrams
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:32:38 +0200

Thanks everyone for the information and tips on "Stand alone guitar
chord diagrams"! I will however be reverting to manually doing them in
GIMP because that will give me the flexibility to do exactly what I
want. I may also check out an Inkscape script but when it comes to music
with chords, Lilypond will be great!

Namaste,

Kevin Tough