Re: laying out plainsong chant

From: Gabe Moothart
Subject: Re: laying out plainsong chant
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 22:16:46 -0700

Joram,
Thanks. I noticed that in the feta font there are different rest glyphs:
(http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/notation/the-feta-font#rest-glyphs

And I guess lilypond is automatically choosing one for the even staff lines (rests.1), and the other for odd lines (rests.1o). Is it maybe possible to override the glyph the same way you overrode the other properties?

TIA,
Gabe