Re: Piano music switching staves

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Piano music switching staves
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 21:23:27 -0700 (PDT)

Derek,

Have you tried just a simple staff-change line?

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-keyboards#staff_002dchange-lines

i.e.

Whenever a voice switches to another staff, a line connecting the notes can
be printed automatically:

    \new PianoStaff <<
      \new Staff = "one" {
   *     \showStaffSwitch*