Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 131, Issue 35

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 131, Issue 35
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 10:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

David,
I coded using \stemUP \stemDown as suggested. There seems no effect. tenor and base note printed on top one another.  For a normal score that is what it should be.  But since I use \ezNum, the number in the bass notehead is seems over taken over the tenor note.  It is ok.  But when I code \ezNum for tenor (no \ezNum on bass) the tenor note is over took by bass note.  But on my original .png (no \ezNum on tenor, \ezNum on bass) show tenor note over took bass note, making hard to see the number.
I removed other measure and produce just the two measure. Here is the test .ly  and .pdf and the original .png which I have cut from the whole score sheet.
Emanuel,
Ming

  1. Re:move notehead away (David Kastrup)