Re: Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 09:29:10 +0100

Nicholas Sceaux created a LilyPond include file to do title page stuff.
A modified version of it is available in the LilyPond output from Denemo
(if you give a book title to your score). In that version you can
additionally add a short excerpt from the score on the title page and a
border is drawn around the title page.

Richard