Re: filled path

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: filled path
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 19:29:05 +0200

Yep, that will do the trick. Thanks a lot, Phil.

As for the documentation, maybe it would be interesting to include at least one example of filled path, such as the one we are using here. It is really helpful for beginners such as myself to find tiny examples that you can copy and modify for your own needs.

Take care,
Gilberto Agostinho