strange font change in Score.repeatCommands

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: strange font change in Score.repeatCommands
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:33:07 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to engrave a simple volta repeat with specific text on the alternatives. In itself this works fine, I just copied the commands from the notation manual. But in doing so I see strange font-change for some (but not all !) of the characters in the text. See the PNG file for my result. I tried both the latest development (2.17.26) and the stable (2.16.0) which I still have on my machine. Same problem. Or am I doing something wrong?

Attached the minimal example used to create the attached PNG. I also checked the underlying ly-file for non-ASCII characters, but every bit seemes to be correct (to me).

Regards,
Wim.

PNG image