Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Portfile for Frescobaldi on Mac (Wilbert Berendsen)

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Portfile for Frescobaldi on Mac (Wilbert Berendsen)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 08:11:14 -0500

Davide,

Thank you for this explanatory reply. I'm one of those people who actually
appreciates them :-)

In your reply you mention rebuilding popplerqt4.  How is that done? I took the
course to install the latest version from source thinking I had exhausted my
options with MacPorts. I did misspeak--the six hours was likely following the
outdated command and not self update.

Guy Stalnaker
address@hidden
address@hidden