Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Portfile for Frescobaldi on Mac (Wilbert Berendsen)

From: Philippe Massart
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Portfile for Frescobaldi on Mac (Wilbert Berendsen)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 07:26:32 +0200

I had the same error a few weeks ago, before trying the frescobaldi port file. But, it occurred with the "manually installed" version of frescobaldi (more precisely: the "manually installed" version of python-poppler-qt4).

The python-poppler-qt4 I had manually installed had been compiled a long time ago and didn't recognize the new versions of the Sip API (installed by macport). The solution was tho rebuild and re-install the "manually installed" python-poppler-qt4, but since your python-poppler-qt4 was successfully installed by macport, I guess the problem lies elsewhere.

I'll continue to look at it.

Philippe