Re: Skip to Specific Bar

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Re: Skip to Specific Bar
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

I've tried it and not succeeded with it so far, but before I copy and paste
code here, can I ask what the \global tag is doing in your snippet? It seems
to me like it's laying out a map of the time signature change in a piece. Is
this the recommended way to go about this? Up till now I've just written all
the time changes into the first staff as I put the notes in.