Re: Overall (global) resizing difficulties

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: Overall (global) resizing difficulties
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:04:05 -0500

Thanks Carl! Should the myStaffSize be inside a #() or unspecified?

IC,

Josh

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Carl Peterson <address@hidden> wrote:
Replying to group since I forgot to the first time...
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Carl Peterson <address@hidden> wrote:
I use #(set-global-staff-size __) at the top oc the document and myStaffSize = #__ in the paper block. Usually I have to play with the two to find the right combination of staff size and symbol size. Not sure if it's strictly necessary to do both, but since I define custom fonts for my documents, I seem to remember both being required for that.