Re: A Question and Apologies

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: A Question and Apologies
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 09:48:43 +0100

Concerning etiquette - please don't send such large attachments to the mailing list.  It's trivial to reduce its size below 100k which is far more manageable - there are people who help here who are on dial up.

I now understand what you want but don't know offhand how to do it.  I attach a smaller version of your scan in case anyone else knows.

--
Phil Holmes