Re: Beam groupings

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: Beam groupings
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 04:02:17 +0200

At the moment I can't give you a reason why this would work instead of the code posted earlier, but here's the code I use in my current projects.

Put a \layout block somewhere inside your \score block with the following contents (adjust it to your needs – this produces beamed groups with a length of 1/4 each in a 4/4 measure):

\layout {
  \context {
    \Score
    \overrideTimeSignatureSettings
      4/4
      1/4
      #'(1 1 1 1)
      #'()

Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de