Re: Graphics

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Graphics
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 13:48:54 -0400

\translate is much better, but that command is not on the
documentation page about adding graphics.

Eluze to clarify. Should you wish to move the graphic it takes a bit
of guesswork to place the graphic somewhere else. To further clarify
why this might be useful. Say we are asked to put some funny picture
some distance x,y from a corner you can spend a bit of time working
out how to get it there.
The last bit that was puzzling to you is was something I was not
sufficiently clear about. In lilypond report #20 Valentin Villenave
suggested, three years ago, it might be possibly to add watermarks.
i.e. images that could be placed in a layer below the score. They
might say something like not for distribution or draft or be a picture
of an imprese.
Anyway the whole point of this exercise is to figure that out and be
able to point to another fine and useful thing lilypond can do without
resorting to running the output through a secondary image editor.

Shane