Re: Particular Glissando

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Particular Glissando
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:41:24 +0200

Am 02.09.2013 14:26, schrieb Tommaso Gordini:
Thanks to all :-)

My version is 2.16.2.

My difficulties lie in not being able to put the Glissando in the triplet: I have to treat it like a cadence? If you notice, the first note of Glissando is the eighth is lacking in the triplet and it is written with the normal size, the other notes are demisemiquavers smaller and combined with the first note.

I do not know if this is the writing typographically correct. If it is not, could you help me to improve the fragment?

I believe that it is not easy ... :-(

I'm not sure because I haven't followed this thread really until now (so please if it is silly or redundant what I say). But I think you can write the glissando in a separate voice, make it a n-tuplet (like \times 2/35 or whatever it is) and hide the tuplet bracket/number.
Doesn't this lead you to the right direction?

HTH
Urs