Re: LilyPond Video Tutorials (Beginner)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LilyPond Video Tutorials (Beginner)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 15:52:35 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>
To: "SoundsFromSound" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 9:52 AM

SoundsFromSound wrote Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:40 PM

Hi Ben

I wanted to let you all know that I recently uploaded some LilyPond tutorial
videos on YouTube. I worked really hard on them and did the best I could
considering the recording equipment I had available.

This is great work!  A very professional introduction to LilyPond and
Frescobaldi.  It deserves a link from the LilyPond site, IMO.

You could put it up as a ponding?

--
Phil Holmes