Re: Vertically centering lyrics between two staves?

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Re: Vertically centering lyrics between two staves?
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:38:29 -0400

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Ted Walther <address@hidden> wrote:
Another problem with that snippet is the amount to drop.  With a good centering command, it is centered.  But if I alter the font size, etc, the amount of raising and dropping needed to center the lyrics will alter.  How can I predict that without a lot of kludgy code?  Again, I'm generating lilypond code from templates.  I can compensate for some complexity, but the simpler the better.

Ted