Re: frescobaldi on mac

From: Derek
Subject: Re: frescobaldi on mac
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 03:06:34 -0700 (PDT)

Blah Blah and when I was a kid I had to walk five miles uphill in the snow to
school both ways...

Whatever it sounds like to you you are wrong. My point was that with my
programming skills  I wouldn't be of much use to anyone else ie I can't make
an installer package and contribute as I don't have the time or the skill
set. I finally got it running just reading this forum, nobody came and held
my hand or did it for me so enough with patronising bollocks, it seems to be
a pattern around here. If I didn't like the program so much I would have
bailed long ago. Do you actually want people to use lilypond or do you want
to send them on their way because they don't use linux or aren't as
technically minded as others? People bagging out mac users or spamming the
Steinberger blog with Lilypond evangelism, the program is fantastic but the
attitudes and pr around here need some work.