I don't understand how to get a png file in lilypond

From: info
Subject: I don't understand how to get a png file in lilypond
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 08:25:06 -0600

Hi- I was hoping to understand how to get PNG or something I could use in a html doc. But I don't
Please point me to the most useful page in docs if possible.

Here's the test file
\version "2.16.1"
\header {
  title = ""
  composer = "Jay Hamilton"
    copyright = \markup { \tiny \override #'(baseline-skip . 0.5)
\center-column
        {  "CC lic 2.5 some rights reserved Jay Hamilton 2013"
    "see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.5/";
               } }
               }
%#(ly:set-option 'delete-intermediate-files #t)
#(set-default-paper-size "letter" 'landscape)
 #(set-global-staff-size 22)
#(set! paper-alist (cons '("my size" . (cons (* 5 in) (* 3 in))) paper-alist))
  \paper
 {  #(set-paper-size "my size")
 indent = 30
 short-indent = 15
 right-margin = 30
 top-margin = 15
 bottom-margin = 15
 }

melody = \relative c'
{
\clef treble
\key c \major
\time 4/4
\override Staff.TimeSignature #' style = #' ()
\override Score.BarNumber #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible
\tempo 4=60
d4 e f g
 \bar "|."
}

\score {
\new Staff \melody
\layout {
\context {
\Staff \RemoveEmptyStaves
\midi { }
}

This is on a win7 machine.
This webpage speaks to the issuebut is command line information that I don't understand. basically I want to create a frame and insert a lilypond created piece into it. I don't use latex or even openoffice but code the html straight up if that makes any sense.
Thanks in advance.
Jay
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/usage/lilypond-output-in-other-programs