Re: fatal error

From: ul
Subject: Re: fatal error
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:27:08 +0200

I can't test right now, but I think the reason for your problem is the following:

When you say #'stencil = ##f it's not that you hide the object but you actually _remove_ its stencil. So when you afterwards say #'stencil = ##f there isn't an object anymore LilyPond can refer to.
You could however assign a new stencil with that command.

Maybe Jim Long's suggestion works (don't know). If not you should either try to achieve the desired result with an other method than removing the stencil or look up how to (re-)add the appropriate stencil instead of your second example line.

HTH
Urs

Zitat von Mark Stephen Mrotek <address@hidden>:

Mr. Kastrup:

Thank you for your reply and suggestion.

I check the input and found three instances of "stencil:"

\override TupletNumber #'stencil = ##f
\override TupletNumber #'stencil = ##t
\override TupletNumber #'stencil = ##f

To me they appear to be correct. Should I be seeing something else before or
after this command?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Mark