Re: PDFs at the LP blog

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: PDFs at the LP blog
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 02:35:19 +0200

Hi James,

thanks for the report.
Someone (i.e. Paul or me) will look into it. Should definitely be fixable.

Urs

Am 10.07.2013 02:30, schrieb James Harkins:

I don't know if this has been reported (I don't recall seeing mention of it on the list) -- links to PDF examples in older blog posts still point to the WordPress site. This makes them inaccessible to readers in mainland China (such as myself). I have a proxy on my laptop but not on my tablet; unfortunately, the tablet is where I'm most likely to read the blog.

Just wondering if this could be repaired. If it's too much trouble, then don't bother, but at least be sure that new posts put embedded files on the new server. (I think that's already happening -- I could see the images in Urs's recent post about voice contexts with no problem.)

E.g., I can't see the example here without a proxy:

http://lilypondblog.org/2013/06/complex-tasks-yes-please/#more-265

hjh