Re: LilyPond blog has new home!

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: LilyPond blog has new home!
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 13:39:45 +0200 (CEST)

Urs:
> Am 07.07.2013 11:23, schrieb Karl Hammar:
> > Karl:
> >
> Hi Karl,
>
> thank you for your comments. Very striking.

Yes, the thing to look for is not what people claim, it is the
stupidity they confess.

> Would you mind writing the same as a comment to the original post
> on the blog? That would be nice.

I'm not found of forums, mostly since I'm using a dialled up
connection. But you are welcome to quote me or take the words as
yours.

And, to have some weight, the comment should actually implement what
I showed in pseudocode.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data