Re: Odd rest placement after temp polyphonic context

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Odd rest placement after temp polyphonic context
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:58:54 -0500

Doh!!

I have looked at that more times than I can count and not once, even going back to the docs, did I catch \oneVoice and not \voiceOne!

Helps to have different eyes look at it. Thanks.

And that does indeed 'fix' it. At the least my thinking about LP setting the rests as if two voices were in effect is exactly right.

Best regards.