Re: lilypond presentation

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: lilypond presentation
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:26:13 +0200

Am 24.06.2013 21:24, schrieb Karl Hammar:
Janek:
2013/6/24 Karl Hammar <address@hidden>:
Hello all,
are there any lilypond presentations available I could use this week
when presenting lilypond for a few musicians here at Uppsala Cathedral.
What kind of presentation are you looking for?  I mean, in-depth stuff
showing how lilypond works inside or something like "look, Finale
produces ugly notation and LilyPond is better!"?
Something so that people sees its value and and starts asking
questions.
Of course I don't know what level your target audience is or how detailed you can be.
But maybe this tutorial might show something?
http://lilypond.ursliska.de/notensatz/lilypond-tutorials/tackle-complex-tasks.html

HTH
Urs

Regards,