Re: "form" file using \include (or not?)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: "form" file using \include (or not?)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:44:06 +0100

Please "reply all" to keep your reply on the mailing list.

If you simply try this out, you will find that \include-ing a file simply effectively replaces the \include filename with the contents of the file.  So most of the files need have nothing more than the text you want to include.  Go ahead - try it out!

--
Phil Holmes