Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Frecobaldi 2 Mac OS X install guide
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 20:35:56 +1000

Yes, but Mac OS X Darwin does not use apt as far as I know, only Debian and Debian derived systems such as Ubuntu and Mint.

As a result of this thread, I have decided the need is there for a macports bundle for frescobaldi, one that includes all the dependencies with no headaches. This seems to be what people want, short of a Mac GUI installed. I'll start in on that project tomorrow.

Andrew