Re: moving LilyPond blog to our website

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: moving LilyPond blog to our website
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 18:04:06 +0200

Hi Janek, all,

this blog is a very good idea! I will follow it regularly. I also like
your approach: Just do it, now. The discussion coming up here is quite
expected, I would say, and it is also what prevented such a blog to be
created before.

If there is a chance to integrate it in the LP website, that would be
nice. But if it was my time and energy, I would skip the discussion,
keep the enthusiasm and go for an independent setup - with a link or
some forward mechanism from the main website, if possible. (Just one
more opinion in this thread.)

The possibility to comment is nice. This blog was a missing part in the
LP world, imho. Once I can find some more time, I would like to write an
article. But unfortunately not this summer.

Btw, there seems to be a syntax highlighter for wordpress:
http://speckyboy.com/2009/02/19/12-wordpress-plugins-to-display-and-highlight-code-within-your-blog/

Cheers,
Joram