Re: Notepad++, lilypond-words.el, etc.

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Notepad++, lilypond-words.el, etc.
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 07:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

Jonathan wrote
> I am interested in making a Lilypond syntax highlighter for Notepad++.
> Have
> the issues with the lilypond-words.el file described in
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-12/msg00345.html been
> fixed? Is there any other source of syntax information that would be
> helpful
> that doesn't involve combing through all of the manuals?

here's what I have so far for NP++ 6.3:

hiliting:
userDefineLang.xml
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n146704/userDefineLang.xml>
located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\plugins\APIs\ly.xml

autocompleter:
ly.xml <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n146704/ly.xml>   this is
located in C:\Users\…\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++\userDefineLang.xml

hope this is of use

Eluze