Re: LilyPond blog! who wants to join?

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: LilyPond blog! who wants to join?
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 15:51:38 +0200

On Sun, 2 Jun 2013 15:39:43 +0200
Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:
> However, i think that it should be just another category of posts (as
> i've already said, i'd like this blog to be multi-authored and i'll be
> happy to give contributor privileges to everyone, even if they write
> one post per decade).  That's simple and i'll make such a category
> right away.
> Would you like to write a post immediately? :)

What about giving third party programs, not hosted in the lilypond code, but
which deal directly with Lilypond, a platform?
For short announcements, not for marketing.
The teams could then have an account each and write short messages when they
feel they have something important to say.

I think of big tools like Frescobaldi and Denemo but also converters and
command line programs, if they are not already in the lily git.

Nils