top-aligned superscriptions

From: Hanns Holger Rutz
Subject: top-aligned superscriptions
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:33:01 +0200

hi,

how can I enforce superscriptions to be vertically aligned? e.g.

r32^\markup { \raise #10 \italic { Cell }} c'32^\markup { \raise #10 \italic {
Cell }}

the `raise` doesn't seem to have any effect, the two words "Cell" appear right
above the rest and the note at different vertical positions.

I need to have text annotations which appear always top-aligned (no matter
whether there are tuplet bars etc.)

thanks, .h.h.

---
"Si hay reelección, Capriles será reelecto"