general help

From: Ursus
Subject: general help
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 06:24:54 -0700 (PDT)

lilypond 2.16.2
on windows 7
score generated with frescobaldy 2.0.8

During the last months I have been learning to work with lilypond.
I now started with a song by Debussy. partly because I need the score and
partly because the score needs many complex tweaks.

I have one specific question and one general.
In bar 26, on the right hand of the piano the original has an 8octava. I
tried the \ottava #1, but on this part in the score it will not eccept this.
While further on, where it uses 8vb, it does accept \ottava #-1.
What is the matter with measure 26?

And in general, I would like feedback on how to improve my score. Please be
as verbose as possible.
The score looks as wanted, but any shortcomings I would like to know..

The score is 34 measures, piano with one voice. It is 9kb and can be
downloaded from
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30381737/spleen.ly
Thanks in advance