RE: merging files

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: merging files
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 16:05:07 -0700

Mr. Kastrup:

It was not my intention to impinge upon your time or expertise and put you
through a hard time pondering my request. From my reading of posts in the
group I comprehend that you are involved in matters much more advanced and
arcane than I could ever comprehend. Perhaps you have forgotten that dim
past when you, as a beginner, were asking your mentors questions that may
have sounded rudimentary and had obvious answers.

My expectations of the group have been met consistently and repeatedly by
the several members who have patiently taken the time to provide answers to
my inquiries. Your response, sir, is pompous, bloated, and quite frankly,
snarky.

Mark Stephen Mrotek