Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.

From: wjm
Subject: Re: An idea for a systematic development of a large score.
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 19:06:29 +1200

Greetings Jan,
You wrote:-
+++++++++++++++++++++++
> After a lot of fiddling around I came up with this schema:-
That reads much like
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/tree/mutopia/Coriolan?id=60fdc53305e8628dad96b4ebea177bc6ee8d95cd
what are we missing?
I hadn't been there...
and I guess what I've done might be seen as reinventing the wheel, but..., I would like to think, after having had a brief look at your link and its content, that what I've outlined doesn't require further knowledge of such things as 'makefiles', etc., which novice LP users might find somewhat off-putting. Further than that I can't comment, since my understanding of makefiles is zero! :)
Thanks for your feedback,
Regards
Bill