Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.10

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.10
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:14:43 +0200

Hi all,

considering all the messages on this thread:
Would there be a Mac user with sufficient knowledge out there to assist
Wilbert and prepare either a simple installer or at least a reliable and
comprehensive installation guide, not just now but also for upcoming
releases?
It seems that there are always issues with Mac installation. And I'm
afraid the messages that make it to this list are only the tip of the
iceberg while many people probably just give up.

Urs