Re: odd bar check errors

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: odd bar check errors
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 10:32:59 -0700

What I mean is I want them to go back and repeat the measure once more or at
least that section.  so it should be instead \repeat percent 2 {what ever that
music was} instead of what never Ihad?

I still get confused with the braces but math was not and never will be my
strong point.

Most of the bar check errors I counted correctly and they all added up to 12
eight notes as the thing is in 12/8 time.

Take care.